We believe that the keys to our spiritual, emotional, and physical healing are found in the Bible.
The Old Testament prophetically declared what Jesus would do through the work of the cross, providing salvation or healing for our spirit, soul, and body.
“Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses and diseases) and carried our sorrows (pains). Yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions; He was bruised for our iniquities. The chastisement for our peace was upon Him.
And by His stripes we are healed.”
Jesus Christ fulfilled Isaiah’s prophecy during His earthly ministry, demonstrating God’s first redemptive name as Jehovah Rapha, the Great Physician. (Exodus 15:26)
“When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: ‘He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses.’”
We believe that “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever”. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus is the same today, having delegated His authority to His followers (Mark 16:17-18) and empowering them to do the same works that He did (John 14:12-14). On this biblical foundation, we pray for healing in Jesus’ Name.
Our Statement of Faith
As members of the International Association of Healing Rooms, we affirm the IAHR Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God. Holy men of God wrote under the guidance, influence and inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Word of God brings provision for healing. Like a seed, when planted, it will produce the harvest.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in the vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood not only for sin but for sickness and disease (Isaiah 53:4), in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe there is a filling of the Holy Spirit that is available to every Christian who in faith asks for it.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and is empowered to do the “greater works” that Jesus said we would.
- We believe the nine gifts of the Spirit are operational today. We believe the fruit of the Spirit – love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control – releases the gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe any servant in this ministry must be yielded to Holy Spirit, seek an increase in His anointing, be open to operate in any gift of the Spirit needed to serve our guests, draw daily on His presence and power from the Word and in prayer, and continually give God the glory for what He has done.
- We believe this is a body ministry, whereby the whole church (body of Christ) can come together to get the whole church, city, and nation healed.