Pain Free From Cancer

Michael writes: I was undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs and in between the liver and kidney.I came to the healing rooms with a lot of pain throughout my body. After prayer, I was pain free. I feel better than ever. I feel completely healed. I was given only a 2% chance to live and to beat the cancer. This means I had a 98% chance to die and to go to hell. I found God!


Written Testimonies

The word “testimony” actually comes from a Hebrew root word, which means to “repeat” or “do again.”  Revelation 19:10 says, “The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” These shared testimonies of what Jesus has done prophesy your breakthrough, the healing or miracle you need. What God did for these people, God is willing to do for you!



Share Your Testimony

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. Psalm 105:1