Camarillo Healing Rooms believes that the provision of salvation, eternal salvation as well as the salvation or healing of your spirit, soul, body, and circumstances, was paid for by Jesus’ sacrificial work of the cross. (See Psalm 103:3-5) Seven hundred years before Jesus was born, Isaiah prophetically declared this Truth: “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5
Matthew, quoting from this passage in Isaiah, proclaims the fulfillment of this prophecy as demonstrated in Jesus’ earthly ministry. “When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: ‘He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses.’ Matthew 8:16-17; Isaiah 53:4
We believe that “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” Hebrews 13:8 What Jesus did in His earthly ministry – forgiving sins, healing the sick, casting out demons, and performing miracles – He continues to do today. How does Jesus continue His work today? Primarily, through His followers to whom He has delegated His authority, empowering them to do the same works He did. (Mark 16:17-18; Jn. 14:12-14) With this understanding, Camarillo Healing Rooms prays in the powerful name of Jesus.
- The Bible is the only inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ – in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father God, and in His personal return to earth.
- In the fall of man and the need for regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit based on grace through faith.
- In the redemptive work of Christ through the work of the cross and His resurrection from the dead that provides healing and wholeness for one’s body, soul, spirit, and circumstances.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, who by indwelling the Christian, is enabled to live a holy and empowered life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: one to eternal life and the other to eternal death.
- In God’s immeasurable love and grace and in His presence and power as the foundation for the Camarillo Healing Rooms.